The Excitement of Life

The most exciting part of life is that it goes on. That you have to enjoy while you are still fighting with the daily routine. That it is possible to be alive and happy in the world where everything may seem to be wrong. This is the beauty of it all.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

God ji thinks it through

I mentioned in my earlier post that I was led into buying the yogavatar Krishan ji from Dilli Haat.

On my way back home, I was constantly thinking about how and where to place him such that I cherish having got him.

I thought of having him in our in-house temple. But knowing that I rarely spend more than 5 minutes there, I did not feel very comfortable doing that.

I thought of giving it to my favorite teacher - but meeting her was a invisible time away. We talk often, but meeting is a different ball-game.

Then I thought of taking him to my office and setting him up on my desk. That too sounded a bit difficult because my desk is already full of lots of trinklets and I already have a very beautiful statue of Krishan ji on a pen-stand I took from Parichay (check out http://delhi.aidindia.org).

However, it still looked like the best option. I decided that I will take him to office and have him there. This was to be done next morning.

When I reached home, papa told me that I should take a leave next morning to go with him and get a new car - Wagon R. So, Krishan ji remained packed in my bag.

When we were at the car show-room, I noticed that Wagon R has a specific place in the front for setting up some temple or perfume bottle etc. Papa also talked about choosing from the available range of temples in the showroom.

All the events from yesterday evening fell into place instantaneously. I realized that the yogavtar ji was meant for this place in our new car. That was why he was not fitting anywhere. But my purchasing it was also destined. So, that is it.

Now, he is sitting in front of the driver's seat of the car and telling me that he is always with me - even when I am riding the car :-). And let me tell you, the colors just gel with the colors of the car and he looks exquisite. After all, God ji thinks things through much before we even comprehend why they are happening :-) Thank you Bhagwan ji.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home